So here is my drawing, I lined the stems in a row according to their state, with the decaying ones at the end of the row, as I wanted to record the changes to the rose hips.
I used my acrylic inks and painted with a fine liner brush number 3. The painting has been difficult with such poor light and also explains why the photographs are not the best quality. Hopefully you can see what it is all about.
I have spent a little time each day working on it and now it is completed. Yesterday we had a lovely walk on the moors and I have collected some treasures so hope to get started on my next little picture.
Hope you enjoyed seeing my rose hips. Thank you for all the comments with help and advice! I am reading and researching ideas. Bye for now Millyx